Consulting on Formalization and Optimization of Business Processes (BP)
It is very important for managers or owners of a company that any business process is optimal in terms of labor costs and the results that it brings. It is also important that it is constantly improved, since, first of all, financial results of the company’s activities depend on it. This can be achieved through formalization and optimization of activities within the framework of selected business processes.
Formalization and Optimization of Business Processes
Business process is a set of regularly repeated actions that is carried out in a company to obtain the expected or desired result on time. Each company has a number of processes: sales, logistics, production processes, office processes, management, etc.
By means of formalization and optimization of the company's business processes, you will receive:
- clear graphic vision of how your company works
- transparency of processes and increased business manageability
- see bottlenecks and can take measures to eliminate or strengthen them
- see real workload of certain employees
- reduce the dependence of your organization’s operation on a specific employee due to the fact that all the processes in your company will be described and it will become clear who (and with what efficiency) is involved in what stages of the work
Moreover, described business processes can underlie the automation of your company or undergo ISO quality certification. Today, more and more evidence of business success is the fact that the company has a certificate of international quality management standard ISO 9001.
Analysis of existing processes of the Customer’s enterprise
We suggest to start with an analysis of the existing processes of the Customer’s enterprise - drawing up an “As is” scheme. If there are “bottlenecks” hindering the business process, the Customer is provided with recommendations for their elimination, and the “How will” scheme is modeled. All schemes are transferred to the Customer and in the future they can form the basis for the automation of his business processes.
For example, as a result of business processes consulting there could be:
- up-to-date analysis of the existing model of business processes of the enterprise
- professional assessment of the “bottlenecks” of the enterprise’s business process model, so-called “side view”
- full package of recommendations of qualified specialists for improving, optimizing and restructuring the model of enterprise business processes
- full description of the current model of the business processes of the enterprise, with an agreed level of detail
- real possibility of independent work on the model of business processes of the enterprise based on the recommendations received
Business process automation
Business Process Automation allows you to:
- reduce the time required for customer service
- reduce operating costs
- increase the manageability of the company
- improve the quality of customer service
- reduce the cost of products and services
- speed up the company's reaction to changes
- increase the competitiveness of the company
As a rule, based on the result of analysis of existing processes of the Customer’s enterprise, we recommend the most suitable / optimal platform for creating its unique internal information system.
ProNET is the developer of its own system for business processes automation - SkyNET BPM. Our experts carry out the whole range of services for business processes automation, from the development of technical specifications and ending with staff training and technical support for the solution.
Business Process Reengineering
If automation is not possible or is not planned yet, we offer business process reengineering - this is a fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve maximum effect in the enterprise, which is documented by the relevant organizational and regulatory documents. The meaning of redesigning is reduced to two main stages: building the optimal / ideal view of the company's main business process and determining the best way in terms of means, time and resources to transfer the existing business process into the optimal one.